::Snow Pink::
D'Owner!

Navigation : Hover the image



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my wonderland. Replace this with your own profile.


Tagboard!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


i will fall a boy who::


                                                           *stand out in the rain wif me
                                                               *cook with, or for me
                                                          *let me sing along to the radio
                                                              *keep surprising me
                                                              *watch movies wif me
                                                    *remember the little things about me
                                                              *help me face my fear
                                                           *write me post-it love letters
                                                          *always asy what's on his mind
                                                 *hug me n say, 'no, ur not' when i say i'm fine
                                                         * treat me sometimes, like a child
                                                            *treat me sometimes, like adult
                                                                  *always protect me
                                                                  *never let me cry 
                                                       * Always make me smile n laugh
                                                                 * sing me a song
                                                                 * & love me back.....