::Snow Pink::
D'Owner!

Navigation : Hover the image



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my wonderland. Replace this with your own profile.


Tagboard!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Your Name
Others:   



A Sweet Conversation Between Girl 'n Boy after Break-up...

Girl : Your New Girlfriend is Pretty
(Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really Pretty than Me ???)
Boy : Ya She is...!!
(Boy Thinks in mind....
But you are still the most BeautifulGirl i know)

Girl : I Heard that she is Funny 'n Amazing
(All the Stuff that i wasn't)
Boy : Sure She is...
(But she is nothing compared to you)

Girl : Well I Hope...You both last...
(We never did)
Boy : I Hope you do too...
(What Happened to You 'n Me...???)

Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i start Cry)
Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don'tCry)

Girl : Bye....(I Still Love you 'n Miss you)
Boy : See you Later..(I Will Never stop Loving you....Never Ever)