::Snow Pink::
D'Owner!

Navigation : Hover the image



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my wonderland. Replace this with your own profile.


Tagboard!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


wHeRe my prince charming???

i wanT a boy whO would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. i want someono who would sing to me at random moments.. sOmeone who is more goofy than romantic. a boy who would throw stuffed animals at me when i'm acting dumb... a guy who would make fun of me just to hear me laugh.. he'd play wif my hair all the time & surprise me... someone who i could share lolipops with & count the star with me... someone who will always care about me and asking me if i fine....  but mostly, some who wOuld be my bes fwen & would never break my HEART ... he would just always make me smiLe~
p/s~ i'm looking fOr my prince charming~ haha